1. Be proactive and go for what you want.
2. Go for novelty and try something new.
3. Cut yourself, and other people, some slack.
4. Look for, and think about, the good in other people.
5. Opt for kindness and tenderness.
6. Be spontaneous, and please yourself sometimes.
7. Make time to relax – to laugh, and have some fun.
7 Tools to Increase your Happiness
A gentleman’s goal
marvel’s got movies planned out for the next fourteen years god damn i don’t even know what i’m going to be doing in an hour…